Sales Support Administrator
Netstar Communications, Inc., located in Bellevue, WA, serves business customers throughout the United States, helping them procure voice, data, collocation and cloud services. We leverage our extensive knowledge about carriers and their internal processes as well as services and technology to design and implement strategies that reduce costs and optimize service. Read testimonials at www.netstarinc.com.
WHAT THE JOB INVOLVES
The main objective of this position is to help the sales team generate revenue and support the Sales Manager.
EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO
- Acquire and organize carrier contracts, customer invoices and product information as needed by account managers and sales personnel
- Research customer accounts using carrier personnel and portals
- Analyze telecom bills and prepare sales proposals
- Request pricing quotes from carriers for internal personnel and referral agents
- Obtain necessary paperwork from the carrier to authorize approved proposal work
- Receive, organize, record, scan and file documents
- Enter data into spreadsheets and databases
- Prepare post-sales documents for customers
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing various reports
- Utilize project management software to track work and time
- Conduct research on the internet
- Create and print documents
- Create highly accurate, high profile reports, diagrams, presentations, proposals and correspondence for other team members
- Assist others on an as needed basis
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED !
- 2 years of college-level coursework in business or a field related preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales support position
- 1 year experience utilizing a multi-line phone and voice mail system
- Intermediate level user of Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Experience with CRM software, Adobe, Publisher, Visio preferred
- Proper English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation and experience composing and formatting business correspondence
- Sound understanding of basic mathematical operations and processes
- Strong capacity to adapt and learn quickly in new situations
- Experience working in the telecom industry preferred
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, verbally and in writing, even under strict time constraints
- Team player disposition and ability to build consensus when necessary
- Self-starter, multi-tasker, self-motivated
- Ability to use time management tools to organize own work: set benchmarks, schedule tasks, track progress, follow up on assignments, status coworkers and customers, complete tasks on time, accurately and thoroughly.
- Reliable, responsible and accountable
- Possess a positive demeanor
- Ability to take initiative and use independent judgment within established policy and procedures
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs and to work under pressure at times
Netstar provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits including personal time off, medical coverage, health savings account, 401(k) plan and paid holidays.
Netstar Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those authorized to work in the US need apply.
Send a resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.