Netstar is comprised of individuals that are enthusiastic about upholding the values of the company. We provide exemplary customer service through friendliness, accessibility, flexibility, honesty, knowledge, and openness to finding new ways of getting results.
Top Performers at Netstar exhibit resourcefulness, tenacity, accountability, responsibility, an eagerness to learn and grow, and the ability to think outside the box. Because our value lies in the results we generate for our customers, Top Performers do whatever it takes to deliver the finished product.
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- 401(k) tax-deferred retirement plan
- Comprehensive health coverage with HSA
- Company paid life insurance
- Food! (A stocked kitchen at the office)
- Casual dress and fun environment
Thank you for your interest in a career at Netstar, Inc. We don’t have any current openings. Please check back frequently for new opportunities.
How to Apply
- View the required documents for the position for which you are applying
- Send us an email with resume, cover letter, and attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org